game list



15 May 2009

UFC 2009


There's a great achievement in the Xbox 360 version of THQ's upcoming UFC 2009 Undisputed: It's called "Wanted: Flying Mouthpieces" and it's earned when you manage to send a guy's mouth piece flying more than three meters after knocking him out. I actually managed to earn it while on the ground, when the guy's head I was punching snapped back at the exact moment his mouthpiece came out, sending the piece of plastic scattering across the octagon canvas.

That was a great moment, one of many I expect from UFC 2009. GameSpot's reviews chief Justin Calvert is busy playing the 360 and PS3 versions of the game--look for his review early next week. In the meantime, I'm here to answer any last-minute questions you have about the game. I'll be playing it most of the weekend and want to hear your thoughts before the game is released on Tuesday.



Comments :

0 comments to “UFC 2009”

Post a Comment

please leave a comment

 

Copyright © 2009 by Just for Gamers